1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Folding knife suggestions

Discussion in 'Knives' started by OKWalker, Dec 30, 2011.

1. ez bake

ez bake Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I'm enjoying the crap out of this Benchmade 890 Torrent. I'd say it's easily my favorite Benchmade ever.

2. Backstrap

Backstrap Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Glad to hear that, ez! Check out my other knives I've listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/sch/sooner4774/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1. In addition to those, I'm also selling a couple of Benchmade autos that can't be listed on eBay - a Benchmade Presidio 5000 Auto Axis for $220.00, and a Benchmade 3150 Lerch Impel Auto for $140.00. I'll be posting those for sale with pics here on OSA soon, but you and the other regulars in this forum get first crack at them! I've gotta thin the herd in my knife collection; finished my first 5.56 AR build over the weekend and now I'm itching to build a 6.8.

3. ez bake

ez bake Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Appreciate that, man.

After seeing your M390 Barrage, I jumped online to pick one up, but then I saw KnifeWorks just got in a batch of these (so I ordered one - crap, I'm way over budget for my toys this Christmas season):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. langston302

langston302 Sharpshooter

rocking the Thermite from Kershaw right now. Honestly its a banger of a folder that has seriously impressed me. I usually dont carry chinese folders but I took a chance on this one and couldnt be happier.

5. ez bake

ez bake Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That's exactly how I feel about the Injection 3.5 man. I was already considering picking up the Thermite, I may have to pull the trigger now.

6. ez bake

ez bake Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Well that Benchmade 801 went to my old address (forgot to update my KnifeWorks profile), so while I had an additional day to wait, I may have had a moment of weakness:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. OKWalker

OKWalker Sharpshooter

Very elegant, EZ. Does Benchmade have to pay a royalty for that spider hole?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

8. otis147

otis147 Sharpshooter

esee knives is the collaboration between RAT/ESEE and rowen mfg. ontario and a couple others made rat knives. rat cutlery/esee knives have always been made by rowen. except for the Becker-designed kitchen knives, and a few folder prototypes.

9. otis147

otis147 Sharpshooter

maybe this will clear it up a bit.

10. gearys 5600

gearys 5600 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    After getting my first Spyderco for Christmas ( Para 2 ), I have picked up a native 5, a Sage and a green G-10 Dragonfly. I think I am done for now. LOL...