Folks dying of the co vid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wife is a nurse. The majority of patients with the virus that had extended stays or passed away have been older, early 60’s and up. But, there have been a few in the 30-50 range that had long recoveries. Not all had known or obvious comorbidities. One girl was on her late 20’s, a runner, didn’t drink or smoke etc. she barely made the limit for the number of days they will let a person be on the ventilator. The fact that there is no pattern to follow makes it very hard to get it under control.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Coworkers wife was a swim instructor, in crazy good shape and in her early 40s and died. No idea where she got it.

everyone else I know of that got it and died, picked it up at a super spreading event at church in early March last year.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would be interesting how many got an annual flu shot and how many didn't.
How many barricaded themselves indoors wearing a mask VS ones going outside in the sun and fresh air each day.

Phizer today on radio was warning people who got the shots to watch out for blood clots.
Don't know if their medicine is bad too. Or if they were just taking a jab at johnson & johnson.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
lack of vitamin d is known to cause immune deficiency. i know 2020 i saw less sunlight than probably ever in my life. i wonder how many others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The majority of patients in our icu’s have been over 50. But I’ve seen teens & 20’s and plenty of patients with no comorbidities. Many died, many got better with no apparent issues, many have permanent health problems after recovery. Also, there is no limit to time spent on a ventilator. Maybe the patient was extubated just prior to needing a trach.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spend lots of time out side , take 1000 M G vitamin C every day. Have cut back being around people. Go to store seldom buy a lot when l am there. Had shot # 2 a week ago. Eat lots of take out . Have not had restaurant set down meal since co vid started . Good LORD willing I may make it to 80 years old this Fall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom