For the rimfire Gangster..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't figure out why they lowered the price on these...I mean, surely they are selling like pancakes, what a deal, target shooting, plinking, AND hunting, all in one gun. And we all know what an excellent hunting round the .22lr is.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it gas operated or blowback? Seems to claim both.
Blow back for sure. Keltec, they not for everyone. I have both. One in 556 and 22. They are fun accurate plinkers. Truth be told i haven’t used the 22 in quite a while. Bought it more on a whim. I got it because I like having the same platforms in 22 to practice with. More trigger time. I remember a shotgun news article years ago about the PLR 16 using black hills ammo and a scope and the sucker was a minute of angle pistol out to a hundred yards. I myself havent scoped it or been able to get groups that good but at 35 yards I can keep it in the target silhouettes head while standing. Maybe not impressive shooting but still fun. The factory sights suck and do not do it justice. But with a red dot on it, the sucker shines in my humble opinion.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least on my computer, this is what I got when I clicked on the link in the OP:

Sorry, this page doesn't exist...

Is it the KEL-TEC PLR22 22LR GREEN?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom