For those interested in the Beretta 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinfinger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, here's hoping that even if excellent to like-new they may be sold off at a good price. Beretta 92's are not the "in" think right now; maybe even considered (by some) to be old-fashioned and/or clunky. That's fine with me if it keeps the price low. :)

Some items of interest, if the information can be obtained, is if this batch has straight dustcovers and/or Trijicon night sights (which would be dated).

okietool

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Condition is supposed to be NIB, no word on what sights etc,
the BIG question is price, She is to have all the details by the endof the month.
I was kind of surprised how little they are bringing on GunBroker. I guess that's because of the military using them. I've always like the Berettas. The sights are something I can live with no matter what they are. One of the guys I work with says he wants a couple too.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Guys, I will recap the list that I have so far, and post it in the morning. I just got back from the TDSA AP1 class, and trying to catch up with a little work, so it won't be tonight.

By the way, if you ever even thought about taking a class, you owe it to yourself to do so. These guys are amazing, funny, and very good teachers. I have not shot handguns hardly ever in my life, and by the middle of the first day, I was grouping 15 rounds in about a 2" group at 10 yards.

Now I still suck when I am on a timer, but practice will help with that I hope......:hyper:

Latest posts

Top Bottom