For those interested in the Beretta 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Gillman is doing the communication and I haven't seen a post from him here for a week and a half. Has anybody talked to them this week?

BTW - you can tenatively count me in for one. Assuming the condition is decent and the price is blah blah blah - what everyone else said.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like Gillman is doing the communication and I haven't seen a post from him here for a week and a half. Has anybody talked to them this week?

BTW - you can tenatively count me in for one. Assuming the condition is decent and the price is blah blah blah - what everyone else said.

I will call her tomorrow and see if she knows anything. I will post her response and the updated list, so please check it tomorrow for any changes I may have missed.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, got an email from Julie,

Good Morning Sir!

I am letting you know along with your OSA crew that the Beretta 92fs pistols have arrived >:)
I have a total of 30. They are used, but like new, in excellent condition with one 15 round magazine and original box (same security company as the Ruger GP100). They are selling for $435 which includes two day air shipping to your FFL

So it does not look like there is any advantage for combining orders to do a group buy, since shipping is added into the price. If you are interested give her a call. Personally, I am going to pass on this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom