Forgive me........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeppers...

...this topic for twisting undies is almost as much fun ad twisting the undies of the "stoners."

(Oh, I'm sorry for derailing the thread. But in fairness, I do own at least one Glock, but I don't even care to own a 1911.)

You are so right. Throw in AR vs AK and you have the trifecta of beating a dead horse.

deadhorse.gif

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had 1 Springfield Armory full sized 1911. I changed it to one of those new Para Ordnance lower kits which was a real mistake. Couldn't trust it 100% and changed it back. I carried that and an officer's model on my ankle as backup. I trained with 1911's and wheelguns. Had to sell all to survive.

I guess I was blessed but every time I picked up a 1911 and brought it up to eye level the sights were dead nuts on.
That has never happened on any other gun I've picked up. Old JMB and I had the same hands. I have found SIG's to be too upright for my taste and have never fired a Glock. No desire to either. I love 1911's but they are like carrying a gold bar both expensive and heavy. My goto now is a full sized XD in .45 and a Subcompact XD in 40.

If I ever come across any extra money the wifey and kids don't need I'm gonna get a Combat Commander or another double stack model, or both.
:burnout:

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course, what good flame throwing thread doesn't include some 9 vs .45?

Of course, both would flame the .40 aficionados. I was one of them "if it don't start with a 4, it's for sissies" types. Til I got smart. Quantity, it's all about quantity. :D

.40?? Do they even make that anymore?

Let me look at my CZ catalog and get back to you.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Of course, what good flame throwing thread doesn't include some 9 vs .45?

Of course, both would flame the .40 aficionados. I was one of them "if it don't start with a 4, it's for sissies" types. Til I got smart. Quantity, it's all about quantity. :D
Spray n pray.

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
.40?? Do they even make that anymore?

Let me look at my CZ catalog and get back to you.

I don't know who all makes them. There is still ammo out there because I did buy a box of the stuff a while back, just to have, for the .40's that still persist in my herd.

Spray n pray.

Of course. Because no one can shoot volume and actually work on getting better.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know who all makes them. There is still ammo out there because I did buy a box of the stuff a while back, just to have, for the .40's that still persist in my herd.

And CZ dropped all .40 models in 2018 with the exception of the Tactical Sport Orange supporting USPSA limited major.

Latest posts

Top Bottom