Found some cheap SKS's...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasSieben

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone who has gotten one...can you report on the condition of the hardware? Do the barrels have much life left? I've got one extra Tapco kit and one extra yugo stock (which I don't know if that would work) but I wouldn't mind picking up one if most people had gotten ones that were functional and not worn out!

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was functionally sound, but had little finish left. I really liked the worn look. The stock was VERY rough. All of my parts were matching and the SN# put it as a sino-soviet. I was happy enough that I ordered a second this time.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to get one but am unsure because of all the wear and tear it looks like these have are there anybody else that could post some more pics so I can get a better idea of condition

bsmith918

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks , I checked them out, seems like most ppl that order them are pretty happy with what they got

I will warn you that the SKS I received had the most cosmoline of any milsurp I have ever received and it wasn't close. Get some boiling water, a heat gun, paper towels, and an old toothbrush before it comes in or you'll be sorry.

EP1985

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will warn you that the SKS I received had the most cosmoline of any milsurp I have ever received and it wasn't close. Get some boiling water, a heat gun, paper towels, and an old toothbrush before it comes in or you'll be sorry.

Ok, I've never cleaned cosmoline off before so I have no idea what I'm in for

Latest posts

Top Bottom