Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you cat owners ever been cussed out by your cats?

I changed cat food brands a couple days ago, and evidently, it doesn’t suit my cat’s refined pallets. Oscar and Lil Red are vocally letting their distaste be known, but Bobbi and Leo are just giving me the side eye.
I guess I’m going to town later to buy a sack of Purina Cat Chow to make it up to them. :rolleyes2
Fortunately, my Easton and Bonnie seem to really like the new cat food.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. All of our current four have varying opinions on what treats are suitable.

But, for the main course we've fed our cat(s) Hill's Science Diet Indoor Cat/kitten/senior for the last 30+ years. Tractor Supply usually has coupons, but it's still pretty pricey.

Made in Kansas for what that's worth😼

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you cat owners ever been cussed out by your cats?

I changed cat food brands a couple days ago, and evidently, it doesn’t suit my cat’s refined pallets. Oscar and Lil Red are vocally letting their distaste be known, but Bobbi and Leo are just giving me the side eye.
I guess I’m going to town later to buy a sack of Purina Cat Chow to make it up to them. :rolleyes2
Fortunately, my Easton and Bonnie seem to really like the new cat food.
Oh yeah ... I was trying to eat dinner last night. Was SWARMED by my beloved pets ... So ... Dogs got sent to their beds to wait. Cats aren't so easy. Especially when there are 5 of them but they ALL know what "NO!" means.

Harvey, however, decided he didn't have to take no for an answer and drew back and slapped me on the hand! 😳 My first thought was "ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?!?!?" LOL Little ****!!

angry cat GIF

Two dogs and 4 cats all sat and watched the ensuing slapfest with baited breath! Judging from the look on their faces I'm sure they all thought Harvey had a death wish! Lol I finally won but damn!! I don't think I've EVER had a slap battle with a cat that last more than a couple of swipes before. We smacked back and forth for nearly 5 minutes! Little ****!! (Yes, I said it twice! Lol)

That goofy cat! He's still looking at me like this today:

Angry Cat GIF

Damned cats ... 🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Top Bottom