Fox News Censors Newt Gingrich For Mentioning Soros And Riots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a belief that Soros has a stake in Fox News. Best way to avoid the media is to own the media. Fox is no more honest and open than CNN. MSNBC, ABC, CBS, ETC....

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the ratings for example. Fox News is blowing the rest out of the water. Why is that?
Edit: It's pretty common to cruise the BBC, and other foreign outlets to see the news in the US when you can't find it on the liberal media.

I won't argue their ratings, but given the total viewership, you're talking a small portion of people overall. High ratings, low cume. (Pronounced que-mm) But, ratings lend nothing to disprove the Soros shareholder conspiracy. If anything it bolsters it. People with money want to make more money... investing in #1 would disburse more money.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The beauty of FOX News' ratings is that for June and July (if I remember right), FOX's ratings were above ALL of television, including the over the air broadcast sources. So, not only did they beat the other cable news outlets, they also beat out the "alphabet networks."

I've not done it, but I think that if one looked at the daytime ratings at FOX as opposed to the evening ratings, one might find that the ratings are higher for the prime time hours of the evenings.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted this elsewhere in the forums, but it might have been in the Boiler Room and people here didn't see it.

In a sense, Harris Faulkner offered something of an apology and stated that the "hosts" (Melissa Francis and Maria Harf) were wrong in shutting down Gingrich and the she (Harris) was wrong in not taking quick action.

Some will claim that it isn't much of an apology, but the apology needs to be made to Newt Gingrich, and I suspect that she already has done that.

Harris Faulkner Apology

Apology? IMHO, it was more of a CYA gambit/tactic.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fox News is more accurate because more people watch them.

The President himself proudly stated recently that he watches them about nine hours a day and you should too.

...except when they have Wallace or Napolitano on because they prove that Fox News is run by liberals

Latest posts

Top Bottom