Frag 12?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
Does anybody know if the frag 12 ammo is legal to buy for civilian use and if WHERE CAN I BUY I would love to have some, that ammo is bad a#%

Also what's the big deal about people saying that when they put a pistol grip on there 500 that it hurts there hand after a couple of shots. I got one on mine and I shot at least 40 rounds with no prob

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also what's the big deal about people saying that when they put a pistol grip on there 500 that it hurts there hand after a couple of shots. I got one on mine and I shot at least 40 rounds with no prob

Thats because you are cooler than we are.

RobC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anything with an explosive charge larger than 1/4 ounce is considered to be a destructive device and is regulated by ATF under the 1934 NFA.

Rob

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

The big deal is that pistol grips on shotguns are useless unless you are breach man in a stack and you need another primary weapon.

unless youre-, wait! Youre SWAT, arent you?

Nastymossberg

Marksman
Reaction score
lol, No I'm not swat you got it all wrong. That is seriously funny but no, I was in the Marine Corp for eight years 98-06. Part of that time I did carry a remington 870 modified wiith 18 in barrel and pistol grip. That's when I got to know the shotgun real well. Let me tell you when you pionted it at someone even if they didn't speak english I got there attention real fast. I think it messes with there mind seeing that big barrel and knowing what it can do that scared them. Anyways about the I never saw any of the frag 12 ammo in the Corp they say they have had it for awhile but never saw it until last week. I was like HELL YEAH

Latest posts

Top Bottom