Freaky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When not dreaming of hunting, I work as a veterinary pathologist studying the potential toxicities of various substances (usually pharmaceutical candidates). As far as I can tell, an adult three-eyed deer has never been reported before (at least in the pathology/medical literature). Basically, the best explanation is a congenital defect with partial duplication of the face - a very subtle (and, thus, survivable) expression of a two-headed conjoined twin. Such a defect in humans is also very rare (maybe only one report). When something is that rare, nobody can accurately blame it on anything. After showing something to have a reasonable benefit/safety profile, I advocate a better life through chemistry and biotechnology (in addition to good-living, good-eating, and exercise).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not exactly the same as the three eyed deer, but I did see what I think is the first blue tounged deer I've seen today. It was standing next to our driveway with its tongue hanging out. Slowed down and it wasn't just a reaction, it stood there with it out for a few seconds until I drove by.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope, what your seeing is the effects of round-up ready grain!

Lol
In reality chemicals are superior to radiation for inducing genetic mutations. There have been debates as to mutations at Chernobyl if they were caused by the reactor meltdown or chemicals from years of chemical waste disposal. Currently the only acknowledged mutation is a breed of sparrow with an extra stripe on its wings. However note that I did say acknowledged, however that is from the greater scientific community.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not exactly the same as the three eyed deer, but I did see what I think is the first blue tounged deer I've seen today. It was standing next to our driveway with its tongue hanging out. Slowed down and it wasn't just a reaction, it stood there with it out for a few seconds until I drove by.
He was probably holding his breath., hooves don't turn blue...

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1668530931054.png

The deer had a blue tongue? Bad joke, my apologies to all, taking the walk of shame away from this post...

Latest posts

Top Bottom