Free at last, free at last!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all!
My wife and I are the descendants of dustbowl refugees, who find ourselves as refugees fleeing from a western state that shall not be named lol.

My job is moving me to the Cordell area, Still looking for properties within commuting distance.

Looking forward to getting the hell out of that overpriced, over-regulated, and overrated cesspool of illegals and degenerates, and to having a traditional family lifestyle here in the great state of Oklahoma.

So...what’s up with the public ranges round here? Few and far between?

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congratulations, and welcome to Oklahoma! I can't help you with Cordell, but someone will be along soon who can. I'm sure there are places to go though.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ft.Supply and Canton are probably as close as you can find. Sandy Sanders Public Hunting Area is huge and you can likely find an isolated place to set up targets with sufficient back stops.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Does Foss lake have a place to shoot? I’ve hunted all around it but can’t remember.

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Getting my hunting license transferred over from ‘that place’ is in my priorities list-right after getting an Oklahoma state drivers license, plates for my pickup, and a house for my family!

Really good to hear about the public hunting areas! I’m mostly an AR shooter but we have a family ranch ‘back there’ that has pigs for days, but public land is hit or miss at best.

We were actually looking at a house with a couple of acres on Foss lake. Good to know you can hunt it.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
:greetings:greetings:greetings. Welcome to Oklahoma. Glad you made it out of the land that shall not be mentioned with your sanity!!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom