Free Bison Hunt for veterans/first responders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bunch of y’all know about what I do through Operation Freedom Outdoors. We’re a 501(c)(3) based out of Blanchard,Oklahoma.

Just thought I’d share one of the many trips we have going on this season. Feel free to check out our Facebook page & website OFOveterans.com

All the trips are 100% free. We take vets, active duty, first responders and gold star families on outdoor adventures. The hunting and fishing is fun and harvests are great, but the sole purpose of our organization is to build relationships and camaraderie that last long after the trip.

Sooner State Pawn is one of our sponsors as well! They make trips like this possible. Be sure to stop by there and thank them for making their community a better place.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Facebook.com/OperationFreedomOutdoors
OFOveterans.com
•••••••••••••••••••••••

COPIED FROM OUR FB PAGE

🇺🇸 🦬BISON HUNT🦬🇺🇸
Come enjoy a Bison Hunt at the beautiful Circle M Lodge. Meals and lodging are also provided!

➡️Hunt takes place January 7th/8th

➡️Stratford, Oklahoma

➡️To enter: Visit https://ofoveterans.com/upcoming-trips/events
Click the link and enter through the event section on our website.

🚨New people: Make sure you’re on file with us. If you are not, email us a redacted DD214 or credentials if you’re a first responder.

[email protected]

Then you can see directions above. Please include your phone number.

Participants will be announced on Nov 1st in this post and contacted directly.

BA8344AA-98EE-4556-92D4-363B5C0BBC49.jpeg

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How to hunt Buffalo? I figure if a herd doesn't leave enough tracks, you just have to wait until they stampede and then pick out a big bull and drop him. Then you get to eat all winter and if I could get the wife to chew on the hide for awhile, it'd get soft and she'd make me a pair of moccasins. But i see a fight coming....

Latest posts

Top Bottom