Free Hog Removal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Mods, I'm not totally sure which section to post this in, so I'm posting in two different sections. If one of them is wrong, please delete and we'll go from there.

I'm posting for a friend who is a new member (HalfacreT) who haven't gotten the hang of posting on a message board.

They are a husband and wife team who want to help landowners clear out the wild hogs who are destroying property daily. All they ask is permission to access the area, permission to use their dogs and maybe a UTV (if needed) and directions to where the hogs are.

They hunt and act responsibility and don't run through the brush blazing away with guns.

Last edited:

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
They are looking for hogs. If you send them a message, they may or may not need some help. I'm a friend of the family and I just posted the message for them because they are new to the forum.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There is a hog in Texas that you could shoot....nah, you don't go after ex-wifes. You're talking about real hogs right? Well, she's a real hog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom