Free Places to shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped going to the WMA ranges a while ago after having 4 people pull up 5 feet from our truck in a car and just sit there. The second you stopped glancing at the car they would start to open the door and as soon as you even looked at them they would shut the car door again. Every door in the car went through this, including the driver and they never turned the car off. I made it clearly visible that my gun had a fresh magazine and reholstered(kept it pointed downrange while reloading), after that they drove off.

Fun, fun, fun. Go to a real range... at least there if you get shot in the back it will probably be an accident.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After being swept with loaded guns the last 3 times I went to Wagoner with my kids, by "mature, experienced, been around guns all my life, adults", I finally bought a membership.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We lived in the Norman area from 1982 - 88 and I went to the range at Lexington often. Been back a few times since - trashy as heck and you can see some folks that make the hair on your neck stand up. (I don't mean to sound like a snob.) Also meet some really nice folks like the couple I met sighting in their back powder rifles when I went there in October.

The nicest WMA range I've been to is the one south of Heavener, but I haven't been there in over ten years.

:fullauto:

Cedar Creek

mikey176293

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
North Tulsa like everyone else does...

ehh ouch...sad but true...

ive never heard of this wagner range..but from the sounds of it. i'd rather pay $10 at happy hollow .its safe, clean, nice range. thats where I shot before i became a frequent shooter and joined a couple clubs. safety should come before a few dollars and driving distance

C

coythtr

Wagoner range is a death trap, im really suprised someone hasn't been shot there yet, If i go to public range i always go down w pistol in hand and keep an eye on the thieves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom