Free roll of weed trimmer line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Free - Large roll of 0.95 trimmer line. I have lots of large rocks and posts I trim around and really need 0.155 trimmer line. I just ordered a roll of 0.155 trimmer line so I don't need this roll of trimmer line.

BTW my neighbor gave a large section of Cyclone Brand trimmer line that is 0.155 and it works fantastic. I usually can do my entire yard (large) without needing to replace the line. I have a trimmer head that I cut 6" strips that fit into the trimmer head and most times I can do the entire yard without needing to replace the line. Sometimes I may have to once. The Cyclone 1.55 is tough stuff and worth getting if your trimmer can accommodate 0.155 size line.

Anyhow, this roll of 0.95 is free to pickup in Guthrie.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20230711_083739776.jpg
    IMG_20230711_083739776.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 3

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Free - Large roll of 0.95 trimmer line. I have lots of large rocks and posts I trim around and really need 0.155 trimmer line. I just ordered a roll of 0.155 trimmer line so I don't need this roll of trimmer line.

BTW my neighbor gave a large section of Cyclone Brand trimmer line that is 0.155 and it works fantastic. I usually can do my entire yard (large) without needing to replace the line. I have a trimmer head that I cut 6" strips that fit into the trimmer head and most times I can do the entire yard without needing to replace the line. Sometimes I may have to once. The Cyclone 1.55 is tough stuff and worth getting if your trimmer can accommodate 0.155 size line.

Anyhow, this roll of 0.95 is free to pickup in Guthrie.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks!
Will the heavier line wrap and feed or does it have to run in strips?

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Will the heavier line wrap and feed or does it have to run in strips?
I don't know it will wrap or not. I have an Echo brand attachment on my Stihl trimmer that takes strips that insert to the head. I don't have a trimmer that one winds the trimmer line into. I would doubt the heavier line would work well in a trimmer that the line in rolled up in.

This is the head I have on my trimmer.

https://www.amazon.com/String-Trimm...9087919&sprefix=echo+trimmer+,aps,185&sr=8-19

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The roll of trimmer line is no longer available. An OSA member is going to be picking this up in a couple days.

I posted earlier that is was no longer available, but somehow it did not post. Hmmm

Latest posts

Top Bottom