friday humour, jump in to add yours

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greener

Marksman
Reaction score
Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl."

The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey Pagano?"
"Yes, Father, it is."
"And who was the girl you were with?"
"I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation."
"Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?"
"I cannot say."
"Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?"
"I'll never tell."
"Was it Nina Capelli?"
"I'm sorry, but I cannot name her."
"Was it Cathy Piriano?"
"My lips are sealed."
"Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?"
"Please, Father! I cannot tell you."
The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."
Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?"
"Four months vacation and five good leads..."

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Little Johnny comes home from school one day and asks his dad to help him with a book report on the differences between fact or fiction.
Dad says; thats easy son. Go ask your older sister and your mom if they would sleep with a complete stranger for 1 Million dollars.
So little Johnny goes into the kitchen and asks them like his father said. After some deliberation as to how that kind of money would help the family and what not; both agreed that they probably would.

Little Johnny comes back to his dad and tells him about it.
Dad says; well there ya go son it is as easy as that.
Confused little Johnny asks how that explained fact or fiction.

Dad smiles and says; well son fictionally we are both millionaires, but the fact is we are just living with two whores.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Darn good, but I m oved it to the light hearted section "Stupid Stuff" where good jokes belong. I'm trying to think of one to post now too.

Edited with explanation: Can't move to a sub section, "Jokes in bad taste" so best I could do is to move it to a more appropriate section, "Stupid Stuff"

Latest posts

Top Bottom