Friend's rifle was butchered at local shop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there are no lawyers in small claims court. That's kind of the whole point...

Say, I didn't know that. So you're telling me a chance??? That is better.

The owner said he didn't see an issue with the work and thinks it's perfectly safe to shoot. He then said if my friend had an issue with it, he needs to take it up with the guy the shop outsourced it to.

Might not be any other option other than small claims.

Then it's one to the hip!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's an insult to **** and amateurs.

This was the day the let the office monkey run the welder.

1.bp.blogspot.com__BcK3D5Nxp3k_Sefv1oztVWI_AAAAAAAABIA_rv7qJDsb8a3a1d91e438490ba1c57a1d8579565.jpg

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there are no lawyers in small claims court. That's kind of the whole point...

I didn't think lawyers were allowed in small claims court? Just the litigants. Don't know for sure though.

Say, I didn't know that. So you're telling me a chance??? That is better.
Then it's one to the hip!

Yes, you may have an attorney in small claims court in Oklahoma. Yes, you may have one even if the other party doesn't. No, you are not required to have one just because the other party does.

If you have a case, some will take it on contigency - percentage of the award if you win.

Have been to small claims both without and with an attorney. The attorney was well worth the cost.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was posted to M4carbine thanks to UMB and they had the same reactions as everyone on here. One guy posted to the shops Facebook page and the shop actually responded.

https://m.facebook.com/AatIndoorRangeRetailShop?v=timeline&filter=2

While I don't think the shop's response are accurate, at least they're responding. My buddy called them tonight and the shop, my buddy and the armorer are all meeting Thursday night to discuss.

Hopefully, they'll do the right thing and replace the parts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom