Friend's rifle was butchered at local shop....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am super happy for your buddy, Gmar, super disappointed that there will probably NOBODY getting one to the hip, and just glad to be here.

Armorer schmarmorer.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet Jesus, those guys dont know what hit 'em.

On a side note, I would be very cautious that the "replacement parts" are actually replacements and not some "just as good as" parts.

From what my buddy told me, they're new, good quality parts. It'll be a Daniel Defense barrel rather than a BCM which my buddy is fine with.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good news! My buddy met with the owner of the shop and the armorer and they agreed to replace of the parts and refund the money. The armorer was very apologetic and said he has since met with another gunsmith to learn more about proper procedures. They're suppose to order parts tomorrow. I'll update everyone once everything is in and the deal has been completed.

Sounds like our Gvmt. Ok, you took enough time to raise enough hell, argue with us spend several trips, do without your firearm, cause you greef, we will finally admit we did something wrong and now we will do what we were supposed to do that you paid us to do in the first place, now will you be happy?

"Dammed customers, have to bend over backwards to make them happy and give them what they paid for. Hope that type never come in my door again" is not a feeling you should ever have when walking out of any business.

I do not know the circumstanses of the situation in detail. Only a couple times in my business I had to farm out services, but of those times, I considered what I farmed out to be "mine" and expected the farmed out service to meet my expations. If it was not up to my standards, I took care of it before my customer ever saw it. Just me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom