1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Oklahoma City FS AR-9mm magazine block and 8, 32-round magazines

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by EKing, Aug 1, 2020 at 8:20 AM.

Tags:
  1. EKing

EKing Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS AR-9mm magazine block and 8, 32-round magazines

Zip Code: 73160

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 155

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Magazine block for AR15 rifles. Easy to install and you continue to use the existing mag release. Can't remember where I bought this from. Works well, in good condition.

Four (4) Brownells branded 32 round 9mm magazines for Colt/UZI. Very good condition, these fed all types of ammo reliably.

Four (4) ASC branded 32 round 9mm magazines. I believe I bought these from MidwayUSA as AR-Stoner brand.

Selling as a package. Yes, these magazines work with this mag block. I went with another setup so these are no longer needed. Just add your 9mm complete upper and you're ready.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.