• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK FS/FT Surefire Forend Light and Mesa Telescoping Stock Adapter w/Magpul CTR for Remington 870

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImaBBaller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sale Price
300$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Open to Offers
Item Name: FS/FT Surefire Forend Light and Mesa Telescoping Stock Adapter w/Magpul CTR for Remington 870

Zip Code: 74948

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to Offers

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Surefire forend light (model dsf-870) and a Mesa Tactical telescoping stock adapter kit for sale. The surefire has momentary on and constant on, and has two output settings. It also has a rocker switch that will disable the light to prevent accidental activation. It has two programmable output settings, one at 600 lumens and one at 200 lumens. The stock adapter comes with a Hogue grip and Magpul CTR stock with a limbsaver recoil pad. I bought these and installed them on my short barreled shotgun but changed my mind and went with wood furniture. I never shot the gun with them installed and they are in perfect condition. I have the box and manual for the surefire and have the installation guide for the stock adapter.

I don't have a paypal account so cash, money order, or cashier's check only. My price includes shipping to your door. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks!

Pictures:
870-parts-jpg.61825

Latest posts

Top Bottom