1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Oklahoma City FS Hunting and target air guns

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by PHStern, Apr 16, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHStern

PHStern Marksman

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS Hunting and target air guns

Zip Code: 73013

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 75-150

Caliber: 177

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: After a 63 year lifetime of working 2-3 jobs, my wife an I are retiring and moving to her home country of Costa Rica to be closer to her aging parents. I’m going to miss the cold, ice, tornadoes, and burning heat of summer, but I’m really going to miss my second amendment rights and my guns. These are my last items before our international move (Costa Rica doesn’t even allow air guns).

1. ****SOLD pending funds***** Benjamin Discovery .177. This is NOT a break barrel, so the scope stays true to the barrel. It uses an air chamber that is kept between 2,500 and 3,500 PSI. I installed a RWS 6x42 air rifle scope and a “quieter” at the muzzle. This can be charged with commercial canisters but it comes with a high pressure hand pump also. This will “theoretically” take out squirrels and other small varmints if you live within city limits and want to quietly and safely remove them. $150

2. Crossman 2300 purchased from the custom shop. This has upgraded sights and adjustable trigger. I also created one-of-a-kind right-handed ergonomic carbon fiber grips. $100

3. Airsoft KWA M4 Model CQR Mod2. This has the weight and feel of an M4 and has selectable semi and full auto. $75

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.