• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK FS Leather Competitive Shooting Coat

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Bald

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale Price
235$
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-leather-competitive-shooting-coat.290141/
Item Name: FS Leather Competitive Shooting Coat

Zip Code: 74063

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 235

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a size 34 Champion's Choice all leather shooting coat. I no longer shoot rifles competitively and am selling much of my gear. This coat is in near mint condition-- no tears or significant wear. I used this for a couple of seasons, but always wore two sweaters under this coat (in all weather)-- so the coat still smells like leather. Besides the durability and quality, you'll find that leather let's you hold a more rigid and solid position for shooting than the cheaper nylon coats.

The metal buckles have a bit or tarnish, otherwise this looks new. Rubber is still soft and grippy and is not worn. Leather "No Pulse" sling set up is included with the full asking price.

Send me a message or text me at 4zero2 63seven fifteen eighty-eight.

Pictures:
img_20200215_200935-jpg.154007

img_20200215_200953-jpg.154008

img_20200215_200958-jpg.154009

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom