• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK FS Mint condition Glock 26 Gen 4 in case with factory installed night sights, 3 magazines, package

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sale Price
475$
Caliber
9mm
Item Name: FS Mint condition Glock 26 Gen 4 in case with factory installed night sights, 3 magazines, package

Zip Code: 74501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I received this beautiful Glock 26 Gen 4 9mm from Glock headquarters in mid-May of this year as a replacement for a Glock 19 Gen 4 I returned to them. They not only sent me a brand-new gun of my choosing, they installed factory Glock MH3 night sights for me as a surprise upgrade (case shows GNS on the label.).

This Glock has only been fired at a gun range and was never carried or holstered. It is in excellent condition, having only two boxes of fifty round factory ammunition through it. Not a single failure to feed or fire and the shots downrange were right on target. Once I was satisfied with its performance, I cleaned, lightly lubed the recommended areas inside the gun, and applied a fine coat of protection to the exterior of the gun before safely storing it in a protective gun-friendly environment.

This Glock has a great feel to it, is extremely accurate, and would make an exceptional carry and conceal or home protection pistol. This Gen 4 Glock 26 comes with factory installed night sights, three 10-round magazines, Glock protective case, modular back straps, lock, brush, tools, and paperwork.

The Glock 26 Gen4 9mm pistol introduces revolutionary design changes to the "baby Glock"—the most sought-after concealed carry option since its release in 1994. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the G26 Gen4's frame employs the scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the Glock dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators.

Local face-to-face cash sale only. Buyer must be at least 21, Oklahoma resident able to legally buy a firearm in Oklahoma, and must have a current valid Oklahoma issued picture ID. No exceptions.

Pictures:
glock-26-package-jpg.59991

glock-26-solo-jpg.59992

Status
Not open for further replies.