Full auto BB guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered the Umerex Steelforce. It's an AR style gun that does 6 round bursts.
I have the Steelforce and it's a blast (pun intended) to shoot. I've found YouTube videos that show how to convert it to full auto, but haven't gotten around to converting it yet. Just be sure to buy a bunch of CO2 cartridges. :-)

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I would have replied earlier but I wanted to wait for my order confirmation. It will make a nice addition to my original Daisy Red Rider from when I was 7yo. Kind of a "Then and Now" display. Ha Ha

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I have the Steelforce and it's a blast (pun intended) to shoot. I've found YouTube videos that show how to convert it to full auto, but haven't gotten around to converting it yet. Just be sure to buy a bunch of CO2 cartridges. :-)

I've watched a few. Looks easy enough to do. The only question I have is this, do you have control of the shot burst or is it a full dump?
I think I'll have some fun with it as it is first.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post. I would have replied earlier but I wanted to wait for my order confirmation. It will make a nice addition to my original Daisy Red Rider from when I was 7yo. Kind of a "Then and Now" display. Ha Ha

So what did you order?

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've watched a few. Looks easy enough to do. The only question I have is this, do you have control of the shot burst or is it a full dump?
I think I'll have some fun with it as it is first.
From the videos I've seen it just depends on how long you hold the trigger down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom