Fundraising ideas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m looking for ideas for fundraisers for an organization I belong to, we raise money for the Mexico City Shriners hospital to provide transportation to and from the hospitals from their homes, some are in other countries, and the islands in the southern pacific and south Caribbean so it can be expensive to transport them. We have quit a few members and 100% of money we raise goes to the charity, we do have a tax number, we do a few things every year but would love to do more, any ideas would be greatly appreciated !

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how much you need to raise. What about the "buy a nice Deer Rifle or AR then raffle it off" type of deal? Say you spend $1000 on a rifle. Allow only 40 tickets to be raffled off for $100 per ticket (or whatever $$$ amount you feel is a good number to entice a purchase of a ticket). Post it up on here at OSA, make nice flyers and pass out at work or to friends and family, etc. With the right rifle you should be able to clear $3000 in profit for your charity. Do that each quarter and you have a nice fundraiser for the year. I'd donate a $100 for a raffle ticket for a good cause and to win a nice firearm.

Maybe could get a gun shop to assist with a donated firearm or sold at cost to use in the fundraiser?

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds crazy but a Corn hole tournament can make a pile of cash. My kids soccer team had one with minimum advertisement and made over $2,000. (Apparently a ton of people like to get lit and toss bags at a hole)

Latest posts

Top Bottom