• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

G 42, Beretta 84 , Randall knives 380 ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x-ray gun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hello looking for a G42 Glock 380, beretta 84 380, 380 ammo , 44 mag ammo
Beater 12 ax’s over under or pump no autos please. Please pm with offer and price and pictures of firearms would help a lot.

also Randall knives any condition.

thanks for looking and please don’t say I saw one on arms list I’m not paying to join that like I don’t go to gun show and pay 20 bucks to get in and get 2 bucks off ammo or a mag! Thanks osa !

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hello looking for a G42 Glock 380, beretta 84 380, 380 ammo , 44 mag ammo
Beater 12 ax’s over under or pump no autos please. Please pm with offer and price and pictures of firearms would help a lot.

also Randall knives any condition.

thanks for looking and please don’t say I saw one on arms list I’m not paying to join that like I don’t go to gun show and pay 20 bucks to get in and get 2 bucks off ammo or a mag! Thanks osa !

Armslist is free to join.

x-ray gun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Armslist is free to join.
Holy **** so it is hahaha still not a fan of armslist I have to say osa is just an awesome armslist feels like the wal mart of firearms sales taken over by endless pawnshop adds and click bate adds.
How many Randall knives are you looking for ? There are several on e-bay............

Or..............are you looking for less than ebay prices ?
well let’s just say with the amount of fake knives out in the world and I can assure you that number is larger ! I’d just rather not risk it all with fake bay. Really not sure why everyone seams to want me to do business on other sights but ok. AS for prices you ask well I’m a lot like everyone else I just want the best price I can get. Is that so wrong ?

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 98.1%
51   1   0
Holy **** so it is hahaha still not a fan of armslist I have to say osa is just an awesome armslist feels like the wal mart of firearms sales taken over by endless pawnshop adds and click bate adds.

well let’s just say with the amount of fake knives out in the world and I can assure you that number is larger ! I’d just rather not risk it all with fake bay. Really not sure why everyone seams to want me to do business on other sights but ok. AS for prices you ask well I’m a lot like everyone else I just want the best price I can get. Is that so wrong ?
no

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   1
Really not sure why everyone seams to want me to do business on other sights but ok. AS for prices you ask well I’m a lot like everyone else I just want the best price I can get. Is that so wrong ?
That's what is so GREAT about OSA, it's not that the members want you to shop else where. They are just trying to help you get what you want. When buying from Ebay or Gun Broker(Which I do all the time) just look at their feed back. If the person has 600 pos FB and no Neg. You can pretty much bet your getting the real deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom