Galco Miami Classic

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can do it with one hand. I was just trying it a few times to make sure. Gee, I love the smell of new leather.:yelclap:

I'm thinking about getting another one for a S&W K frame since I have a couple K frames in .38spl/.357mag/22lr. Wasn't sure how well the little speed loader holder would work since it's so small and light compared to the double mag pouches my other rigs have on them.

Yup, gotta love that leather smell!

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The revolver in the picture is a S&W442, one of the good things about Copsplus, they have just about every model when you are choosing the holster.
I felt like I would not be trying to stuff one model in a holster made for an other model. Very happy with the set up.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it came in and I LOVE it, thanks again.

[Broken External Image]

:thanku:for the pictures and getting me over the edge.:yelclap:

I was gonna "special order" a rig like that, but after I figured it, it was over 200 bucks! :ooh2:

Holster....................$63
Speedloader pouch....$64
Harness...................$48
Cuff pouch...............$32
TOTAL PRICE.........$207

:yikes2:

Soulman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was gonna "special order" a rig like that, but after I figured it, it was over 200 bucks! :ooh2:

Speedloader pouch....$64
TOTAL PRICE.........$207

Well, but think about how much you spend on a holster. Now think what you spend on a speed strip wallet. Now think about a cuff holder of some sort.

$207 for a rig that has been hand picked to do exactly what you need........not that bad of a deal really.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now tell me with all the buying and selling you've done that you haven't had that kind of cash. I bet we could add up the amount of cash you've lost on trades and sales within the last 6 months to come up with $200.

Yeah, that's just it. I've LOST money! :pissed:

I always seem to lose money. :grumble: Oh well. At least I pass on some sweet deals to my bretheren and bretherenettes here at OSA! :D

BuddyL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:hypnotize:I will buy you the rig that you want and you give me tha old trashy S&W you are trying to sell in the classifieds.:hypnotize:

Speedloader pouch....$64
TOTAL PRICE.........$207

Latest posts

Top Bottom