Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checked cams at one of my properties this weekend. Have some decent bucks coming in, no shooters yet, but getting close.

9 pt on the right, nice brow tines, but right G2 is short for some reason.
questmhsa.com_r00s7a_aug13_1.jpg

9 pt is runnin round with the 10 pt on the far right. I'd like to see another year or two on him, he is going to be a beautiful deer.
questmhsa.com_r00s7a_aug13_2.jpg

Better look at 10 pt.
questmhsa.com_r00s7a_aug13_3.jpg

Sticky Stokes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice bucks! I have 2 cameras out, 2 different properties, getting tons of doe and fawn pics, and a couple of small bucks but nothing like this...and nothing like what I usually have on camera by this time of year.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am jealous. I have my camera on my Grandpa's land in Garvin Co. and while we have bucks they aren't that nice yet! Hopefully this semester will allow me a few days to be in the woods.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
very nice roosta, so far just getting some does and fawns with spots. have a couple of young bucks with funky racks that we passed on last year. brings up the old conversation as to let them mature or take em out. oops, that leads to a thread hijack. nevermind

Latest posts

Top Bottom