Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hope he's able to take him. That game cam is interesting, I think it would drive me crazy to know that a shooter was there when I wasn't, and should be, lol.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hope he's able to take him. That game cam is interesting, I think it would drive me crazy to know that a shooter was there when I wasn't, and should be, lol.

Hey man, don't think my heart didn't sink when I saw him yesterday evening IN THE DAYLIGHT, but this work opportunity is one that I can't just blow off to go play. I actually had a friend suggest it.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_FtbenNl.jpg

These guys started showing up in the evening a few days ago.

nhagar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't know what I would do if an elk came across me while I was hunting. Being here in Northeast Ok elk are legal as long as it is on private land. well I hunt my own land so I would have quite the decision. if it were a cow I would hope I could pass on her with hopes of a small population starting. however if a 5x5 or 6x6 bull stepped out I think he would have made his last few steps.

but til the day an elk walks out in front of my blind I don't have to make that decision.

what would you guys do if your sitting there and the elk is legal to take? would you take it or let it pass?

Latest posts

Top Bottom