Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd take it if it were legal but atleast in that part of the state it would be a huge fine if you were to get caught, even on private land. I didnt think oklahoma was allowed to shoot an elk no matter where it was but I could be totally wrong. Heck I didn't even know we had elk! He had some pretty nice bucks on camera as well but I just had to share the elk pic.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is a old buck we call stubs sure hope one of us get his old ars this year he doesn't have a big rack but he is like 6 1/2 years old hate it he is breeding does.

Here is a buck we call fatty my 12 yr old grandson has his name on him

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd take it if it were legal but atleast in that part of the state it would be a huge fine if you were to get caught, even on private land. I didnt think oklahoma was allowed to shoot an elk no matter where it was but I could be totally wrong. Heck I didn't even know we had elk! He had some pretty nice bucks on camera as well but I just had to share the elk pic.

Need to glance through the regs once in awhile, cover to cover and everything in between.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Everybody knows the bucks driving trucks get all the does!

Ha ha you seen it before I got it edited had put the wrong pic there,i am going to build me one of these stands,they have it a rim hooked to axle with bearing and steering wheel in the floor hooked to it so you can sit in the cab and turn it the direction you want I guess its the redneck coming out of me but I like this stand.even though I never hunt in a blind just always hunt off ground or ladder stand

4wheelphil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just glanced and didn't see anything about elk. Maybe you could send or post a link or something. Like I said in the original post, "but I could be totally wrong". Game warden did said it was illegal to shoot it tho.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dates, Open Areas & Zone Limits

Open areas are private lands in Caddo, Comanche and Kiowa counties (Southwest Zone) and Adair, Cherokee, Delaware, Mayes, Muskogee and Sequoyah counties (Northeast Zone).

Southwest Zone / Granite Hills Area – Private lands west of State Highway 115.
One elk limit.

Archery (legal bull or antlerless elk): Oct. 5-9 and Dec. 14-18, 2013

Gun (legal bull or antlerless elk):Oct. 10-13 and Dec. 19-22, 2013

Southwest Zone / Slick Hills Area – Private lands east of State Highway 115
Two elk limit, one of which must be antlerless.

Archery (legal bull or antlerless elk):Oct. 5-9 and Dec. 14-18, 2013

Gun (legal bull or antlerless elk):Oct. 10-13 and Dec. 19-22, 2013

Gun (antlerless elk only):Nov. 23-Dec. 8, 2013, and Jan. 1-31, 2014

Northeast Zone – Private lands only.
One elk limit, any elk regardless of sex, age, or antler points.

Archery (either sex): Oct. 1, 2013-Jan. 15, 2014

Youth Gun (either sex): Oct. 18-20, 2013

(Same age requirements as youth deer gun season, see Deer.)

Muzzleloader (either sex): Oct. 26-Nov. 3, 2013

Gun (either sex): Nov. 23-Dec. 8, 2013

Latest posts

Top Bottom