Game cam pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i.imgur.com_5yeruzV.jpg

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Well I am glad to see my big ten made through the season,What sucks I had my buddy to go pull card of camera and since the Dec 15th to now 1-12-14 he was there everyday,sometimes 2 times a day except 3 days he is a little poor,and he has dropped one of his antlers that pic is from 1-12-14.He sure looks rough rut has took its toll on him,

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
That's crazy that they're loosing them this early..........I see bucks every year with both sides while running traps through the end of February. What's different about this year?

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
yup way early heck I have seen them still carrying in turkey season,i am thinking this a buck will carry his antlers until there is no more does to breed,with the drought we have had in the last 3 years the fawn recruitment is way low in my areas but people still shoot does which is fine my me.and people in general are letting more small bucks walk then they have in the past,in turn making our buck to doe ratio a lot better then it has been in the past.i heard a lot guys said they seen just about as many or more bucks then does.idk just a thought

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Archery is open until the 15th! Go stick him and look for his shed!

If I was home I would been trying my best to kill him with my crossbow, but I am stuck here in ohio been here since dec 4th and will not make it back until jan the 30th or so,bow season stays open here until feb 2,but I doubt they will hold there antlers that long we will see

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dang, he's a solid deer. Hope you can get after him next season!

The thing that is neat about this buck I have had this place for 15 years and had cams on it for the last 4 years,until this year I have never seen this buck before,i get pics of different bucks through out the year but it is during the rut and I get aa pic or two then never seen them again until next the next year,but this I have never seen before and he shown up in mid oct and has never left he loves the rice bran & soy bean meal mixture I just hope he stays until this season if so me and him are going to have a meeting

Last edited:

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What an odd time of the year for him to move in. I can only guess he was bullied off his normal turf by another buck and took up residence on your place. Good luck holding him for another 9 months!

Latest posts

Top Bottom