Game of Thrones Season 8, Sun, 4/14/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Iron Born Wiener

Okay you win the internet today!! Spewed coffee all over, now I have to clean my desk LOL!!

I did buy some sausages I am going to grill as "Greyjoy family line sausage".

Also going to make some "Theon's chicken salad" for consumption on crackers and cucumber slices (a surprisingly good low-carb option with chicken salad I 'created' earlier this week. Loved it!).

but, but, i got more LOL

Clams ala Sansa

Pass on the frozen clams.

Although I did get some fresh lemons to squeeze and make fresh "Dornish Sunspear lemonade" - garnished with a few drops of pomegranate syrup or Grenadine. :D

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, reading all that is being discussed as snacks is enough to make me want to skip supper. Except perhaps, for the brownies that are sitting on the kitchen counter.

As for Game of Thrones, I've never watched it and we don't have TV now, so I likely still won't watch it.

I need to go take a nap.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't come on any of the 7 broadcast channels we get, but I saw part of a documentary that showed some of it, and it looks great IMO.

Y'all have fun. Maybe I can get it on DVD sometime. :drunk2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m gonna say that Danerys dies, comes back as a White Walker, and Jon Snow has to kill her again. Then, the all-out war happens and in the end...Cersie’s a goner. Jaime bites the dust too. Tyrion will make it. Jon Snow finally stands atop a bloody heap of dead, and episode 6 just fades to black...no resolution as to who actually wins this Game, but we’re left with the impression that the crown is his, if he will take it, and seat himself on the Iron Throne. With twin dragons flanking him.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m gonna say that Danerys dies, comes back as a White Walker, and Jon Snow has to kill her again. Then, the all-out war happens and in the end...Cersie’s a goner. Jaime bites the dust too. Tyrion will make it. Jon Snow finally stands atop a bloody heap of dead, and episode 6 just fades to black...no resolution as to who actually wins this Game, but we’re left with the impression that the crown is his, if he will take it, and seat himself on the Iron Throne. With twin dragons flanking him.

Iron "Thrones" are cold as heck. Last thing I need is my bare bottom sitting on cold iron doing whatever.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Iron "Thrones" are cold as heck. Last thing I need is my bare bottom sitting on cold iron doing whatever.

The throne is not supposed to be comfortable, it’s harsh, to serve as a reminder that the one occupying it must protect the realm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom