Game of Thrones Season 8, Sun, 4/14/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The winter king is outside the walls of the Starks castle, Breanne should not even be there because (the show changed this) Lady Stark came back as a southern version of the winter walking dead, she captured Breanne after Breanne released Jamie,,,Lady Stark hanged her about book 3. The winter king and his minions cannot cross water, that's why the Greyjoy sister returned to the Iron Isle, to build a fallback position.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Soap Opera.....I guess you could say that. Soap Opera like:

Breaking Bad...
breaking-bad-final-season.jpg

Better Call Saul.....

Orange is the New Black...
oitnb-1533305114.jpg

Then yes, yes it is...

These are my "Soap Opera" shows.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Season 8, #3: It was a total surprise when Arya came flying out of nowhere to knife the Ice King Dude; I figured we'd see him and Jon Snow duke it out, but I guess that would have been to predictable in a show that has so many twists and turns. Arya seems to have turned into some kind of Medieval Assassin-Ninja; she flat waded through those White Walkers. I also thought either Brienne or Jamie would die, be turned into one of the blue-eyed bad guys, and then the one would have to re-kill the other. Then I thought maybe the same thing would happen between Jon and Dany...we shall see!

Latest posts

Top Bottom