Game of Thrones Season 8, Sun, 4/14/19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eagle Eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Im a big fan of GOT but S 8 episode 3 was average. It did not leave me in shock like the red wedding did. Maybe it's normal that things become predictable when things near the end. The red witch basically told us aria was going to kill the knight king. Also, most of the main characters clung to life just long enough. Boooooring. There were some good scenes. Like when John walked into a bee's nest thinking he would steal the honey pot.

just my :twocents:

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Episode 5 out of 6 tonight.

Hmmmmmmm, if I were down to one dragon and I wanted to burn down a city. Knowing they have giant crossbows how would I attack?

NIGHT TIME Night time should minimize the dragon exposure and just do one to two passes to get the city burning.

*** Is Queen Daenerys so full of anger...she'll become MAD like her father and her Hand of the Queen...Tyrion and advisor Varys kill her in the name of "control"???

Turner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have not seen a single episode of GOT, but I have been royally entertained reading all these posts. I'm afraid that if I watched it now, it would be a let down!

Latest posts

Top Bottom