Garage Sale Score

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the wonder mill junior without the motorized attachment stuff. Having both the stone burrs as well as the stainless steel burrs really makes it a well rounded addition. I have the grand kids here for a week and one of the things we are going to do is go to the CO-OP and buy some hard red wheat to make flour for bread.

pnuner

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best garage sale score I ever got was a lightly used All American 921 pressure canner......... $10. I handed the lady the $10 bill and ran before she realized I stole it!!! :police2:

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, COOP told me they buy wheat, they don't sell it. I went to good old Amazon and got a 25 pound bag here in two days. Love Prime... You don't have to worry about the calories from the bread you make with this if it is you turning the crank. You use up all the calories making the flour. Works great, but takes a lot of effort. I plan to buy an electric grain mill for daily use and keep the wondermill for SHTF use.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom