Garth Brooks...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I burned all My Willie Nelson recordings after Brokeback Mountain and he could sing 10X better than that phoney wanna be cowboy.

Bob Wills is still the King. --Big Balls in Cowtown.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greed ...plus his ego is a big as that lardazz he is married to, wonder what it cost to hook the feed bag on her....

his ego and greed fuel this has been looking for attention, his songs no longer are new ...new generation of crap country music more like rock rap junk....

Nothing but yes people around telling him how great he is, (now sign my paycheck) Just another stooge and useful idiot, ....

Another creep crawls from under a rock, there are more like him....watch the slime the tide is going to bring in...Going to stink like hell in four years.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Garth Brooks,
It' your choice, but I have choices as well.
iu

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, accepting the honor of playing at an inauguration is political, turning it down is political. Just can't win with this crowd.
The left cancelled anyone who ever got near Trump. Hell they knew Ellen was a horrible person for years, but only turned on her when she dared to even speak to George Bush at a football game!

The point is we'll never be allowed to "win" with the left. It's impossible, so I would consider anyone hanging out with them to be suspect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom