Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that rights are dependent on who you have sex with, I predict someone in our country will push it to the most extreme illogical conclusion.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that rights are dependent on who you have sex with, I predict someone in our country will push it to the most extreme illogical conclusion.
I guess my 2nd Amendment rights must be predicated on who I have sex with, but I cannot imagine to what extremely iilogical conclusion I will push it to. Hazard a guess?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gay rights, by definition are defined by what you have sex with. The lgbt is very happy, if you don't think the B in lgbt is not going to push for marriage. Bisexuals are born that way and they want to love people of both sexes. Who is the .gov to not recognize a bisexual marriage.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gay rights, by definition are defined by what you have sex with. The lgbt is very happy, if you don't think the B in lgbt is not going to push for marriage. Bisexuals are born that way and they want to love people of both sexes. Who is the .gov to not recognize a bisexual marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom