Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Maybe being an insulting prick just comes natural to you. Please don't drive off good members, that was supposed to be the lesson you shoulda learned from your 3 day absence.

Now be nice or I'm gonna raise hell with the mods for not doing their jobs.

Are you very modest?

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe being an insulting prick just comes natural to you. Please don't drive off good members, that was supposed to be the lesson you shoulda learned from your 3 day absence.

Now be nice or I'm gonna raise hell with the mods for not doing their jobs.

knock it off, please.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I've done that by submitting my query here. Or, if you've included this forum within your usage of "other forums," then should I conclude your advice is useless due to it being within a forum? #Irony

Or you could try some honest research beyond what you read in blogs and forums. #commonsensefora5thgrader

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some that would argue as Elena Kagan did in 2009 that there is no federal constitutional right to same sex marriage.

There are some that would argue that the world is flat. Is it?

Sexual choice is hard to argue as a “right”.

I'm not arguing who can have sex with who. I'm arguing who can have a legally recognized marriage.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
knock if off, please.

So someone can disparage Christians by calling what they believe to be an “ancient myth” and you don’t expect someone to respond in kind? Or is it that you don't think it can go both ways?

I'd like to hear other reasons against gay marriage that don't stem from religion? Most everything I've ever read on FB or other forums that is against it is rooted in ancient myth.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, when you called the “black culture” ignorant that may not get you a white robe and cone-head hat but it was somewhere between ignorant and racist.

I figured what I said would be missed and of course you want to go back to your misinterpretation of what I said.

Do you remember the movie, “A Fish Called Wanda”? There was a scene where Kevin Kline’s character was defending his “intelligence” when he was called an “ape” by Jaime Lee Curtis’ character, “Wanda”. He stated that “apes don’t read philosophy” and “Wanda” replied that they do, but they just “don’t understand it”. That kind of fits here.

I mention the word anthropologist and it flies RIGHT over your head and you go back to.... "but... but... you're a racist" drivel and entertain fantasies about movies. Great movie though.

Again, logic be damned. There is no atheist that is against same sex marriages? Tell me “Otto” … did you ever try to do a basic web search on that? No atheist huh … or is that “LAWL”? Let me guess, do you want to go back to your (brilliant) point that a secularist is against same sex marriages because of religious beliefs? Priceless.

Ah.... another wannabe google scholar.... so many individuals out there that believe they know something because they can reference a search engine. Problem is that you can't learn critical thinking by conducting said search. Kinda reminds me of Lloyd Christmas now that we are making movie analogies. I wonder how many Ph.ds were predicated upon by "well... just google it!!"

My point wasn't brilliant, it's just obvious and logical. Not really breakthrough and it's just a basic scientific principle of not taking superficial information at face value. IF you had a leg to stand on, I know you'd be foaming at the mouth to present it but you don't.

LAWL

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So someone can disparage Christians by calling what they believe to be an “ancient myth” and you don’t expect someone to respond in kind? Or is it that you don't think it can go both ways?

I'm happy to discuss this via PM if you'd like, just as i did with Madd.

Until then, everyone should please stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks. That has been true throughout this whole tread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom