Gay marriage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or you could try some honest research beyond what you read in blogs and forums. #commonsensefora5thgrader

Not to be outdone.... RK9 refutes Maddskillz's claims of irony.... with something even more ironic.

Well played sir.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There are some that would argue that the world is flat. Is it?
I'm not arguing who can have sex with who. I'm arguing who can have a legally recognized marriage.

Do you know who Kagan is and if so, do you think she believes the world is flat? The point you should not necessarily “argue” but understand is what a “right” is.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
YES. The point is not the rationale or that anyone agrees with it but that there are secular rationales (good, bad and indifferent) against same sex marriage. Many atheists and those “not of the book” are against same sex marriages for the same reasons that other people are … they don’t want government in the marriage business. They think gay sex is as S4F said, "icky". They want something different ... etc.

There are secular reasons “why” people are against same sex marriages despite what the religious bigots say who can’t connect the dots.
You'd be a pedant if you had a few more firing brain cells, and you'd be a troll if you had a sense of humor. I come back from 5 days in the mountains (gay honeymoon) and you're still repeating the same secular bigot non-sequitur? Lawl.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you know who Kagan is and if so, do you think she believes the world is flat? The point you should not necessarily “argue” but understand is what a “right” is.

She's a supreme court justice who subscribes to Judaism but I'm sure her religious affiliation has not compromised her ability to judge from a place of fairness and without bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom