Geese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know I can not shoot them on the ground, let alone in Edmond, but damn sometimes it is tempting. At times there are 2 to 3 as many geese in the field behind our house. I know crappy pic but the best I can do.

Geese.jpg

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frog gig on a long pole at night.
Actually at night you can get them like frogs just shine a light in a ducks eyes when it is sleeping
ant it will peck at the light.
Snatch it by the throat.
Done and done.
Get a smaller one as the really large ones I shot a few years ago were tough like a 2 year old chicken.

Information for you if you get that hungry. :)

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They do not bed down there or my old Wrist Rocket might get a work out if we got hungry enough. I have seen 75 or more out there at times but usually 40 to 50.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A Duck line. Ran across one of these years ago baited for Turkey called game warden. Take a trot line with small hooks anchor on both ends and pour cracked corn down the line. Bait hooks with soft can whole kernel corn.
I'am in no way responsible for any ones actions this is merely something I experienced. The one I found the person collected the 11 Turkey's and left before game warden meet me and I took him to the location.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
A Duck line. Ran across one of these years ago baited for Turkey called game warden. Take a trot line with small hooks anchor on both ends and pour cracked corn down the line. Bait hooks with soft can whole kernel corn.
I'am in no way responsible for any ones actions this is merely something I experienced. The one I found the person collected the 11 Turkey's and left before game warden meet me and I took him to the location.
Dang! Never heard of that one.

Now I know how to turkey hunt after the apocalypse.

Latest posts

Top Bottom