• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Geissele/SOLGW Complete Upper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rquin002

New to the site!
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Geissele Super Duty ODG notched upper with matching ODG 15” Mk16 Super Modular rail. Barrel is 5.56x45 16” Sons Of Liberty Gun Works Marksman grade with mid length gas and a Knights Armament 3 prong flash hider. Upper was lapped and barrel was thermal fit. BCG is also a SOLGW made by Microbest. Charging handle is a Radian Raptor with a SOLGW logo. Magpul Pro rear backup and a Scalarworks fixed front. I only put about 100 rounds though it, just consolidating to buy a thermal. $1100 cash FF OKC as it sits. I have a Trijicon MRO on a Kinetic Development mount I’ll throw on it for an even $1500. I am also posting the lower separately that I can make a deal for a complete rifle. We can trim it down too if someone doesn’t want the sights and muzzle device. Will ship for $20 continental cash app, Apple Pay, Venmo, or PayPal F&F only. Not looking for a trade. Squirrel doesn’t have anything to do with this, but look at the set he’s swinging around.

Attachments

• IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1380.jpeg
    IMG_1380.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1370.jpeg
    IMG_1370.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom