Generation 4 Glock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Its true, never thought I would actually see one, but we actually got 2 of them in stock today. They are pretty cool guns, no drastic visible changes, but the changes made much improved the gun.

kstewart

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
is there a big price difference from a gen 3 to a gen 4? Any chance those back straps will wiggle around or could possible pinch your hand a little bit?

pinch your hand I do't think so, as far as wiggle loose only time will tell, but they are pinned on. I like the texture on the grip and the larger reversible mag release is pretty awesome. The guide rod is different in that it is a two part much like a glock 26 rod. Haven't researched the reason for the new guide rod but looks much more solid than the original rod they have used for years. We will see how they do

Jamie_s_72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a few of them and I think they are a little over rated. The new serrations on the slide are neat but the back straps don't feel good to me. If you like the G36 then you will like the Gen4s feel. The grip feels thin and wide just like the 36. Don't get me wrong I am a huge Glock fan but the prices are $50-$100 more for the Gen4s, just not enough bang for the buck for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom