Geraldo Embarrasses Himself and Fox With What He Just Said About AR-15s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see how you could live in a megalopolis and not see the need for an AR 15

View attachment 340058

The PRIMARY job of urban planning is to keep different groups functionally separate.

In Tulsa, 61st and Peoria (high crime area) is a short walk from Brookside (young hipsters) and sits nestled between the million $ homes in Midtown and the half-million $ homes in South Tulsa.

You can walk for an hour and pass through all three areas.

Strategic placement of highways, zoning, placement of green spaces and drainage, etc. keeps them each feeling like separate communities.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see how you could live in a megalopolis and not see the need for an AR 15

View attachment 340058
1674145296902.png

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The part that frustrates me is how unwilling they are to actually learn anything new that may challenges their preconceived notions.

Willful ignorance is definitely in my top 5 biggest pet peeves for human traits.

osu007

AKA: Fat Jack, Believer in God
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He did look good on tv though, that time when somebody splattered his big nose all over his face. Man, I can still remember the blood running. Always sticking his nose where it don’t belong. Reminds me of what daddy used to say, “You just can’t get chicken salad out of chicken poop.”

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He did look good on tv though, that time when somebody splattered his big nose all over his face. Man, I can still remember the blood running. Always sticking his nose where it don’t belong. Reminds me of what daddy used to say, “You just can’t get chicken salad out of chicken poop.”
That was when the skin heads went ape on his show and one of them threw a chair that hit Geraldo right in the face. I watched it when it aired. Never forget it.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago he covered the wars i gave him credit for that, but later and today i don't think much of him this last flop in regards to the AR15 shows be belongs on maybe the VIEW the ABC show that is a stupid show that his Views would be in the correct place, with a bunch of really ANTI FIREARM dunb bells.

Latest posts

Top Bottom