Gerber 06 F.A.S.T tanto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Picked up one of these tonight while in the BX. It's not the auto version and I have no illuisions that it is near the quality of what our servicemen and women are carrying into battle, but it seems like a great knife.

I like the G-10 material that the grips are made of and I've always had great luck with gerbers. For $50, I could take the risk. I figure it could be a good tree stand knife, in the unlikely event that I end up using my harness after a fall.

I like it enough that I can use it as an EDC even though it's large by folder standards. the lock is quite stiff. I'm wondering if it couldn't benefit from some work with a stone.

Anyone else have one of these? I'd love to have an Auto 06, but since I can't carry it, I can't substantiate the cost.

okkaps

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have had the 06 Auto for a long time and love it...it's been through everything I've thrown at it. Wish I'd known you were in the market cause I have a second one I'm probably going to let go since I never use it. Anyway...I think you made a great choice and I'm sure it will last you a long time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom