Get an ACOG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have also been considering the Mueller Speed Shot 1-4 for $206

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I personally don't have experience with the Mueller, but it has capped turrets, 3.5" eye relief and is a great price. However, it doesn't have any kind of hold marks for the longer shots you would be taking with the 4x magnification. Having holds, whether it be MOA/MIL marks or a caliber specific drop reticle like the Burris, is one of the main reasons I went with a 1-4x scope. I tried the red dot + magnifier and didn't really care for it at distance. YMMV.

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 capped MOA. IMO, best 1-4 under $600.

Light weight, lifetime warranty, excellent reticle, capped turrets. No it isn't daylight visible illumination, but you don't need illumination in the day with that reticle.

If you're looking for an ACOG, the TA33 with red or green chevron is the best in my opinion, and I've used a lot of them. Light weight and good eye relief.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
to have 4x magnification? the viper pst 1-4x is around $500.

Vortex Viper PST 1-4x24 capped MOA. IMO, best 1-4 under $600.

Light weight, lifetime warranty, excellent reticle, capped turrets. No it isn't daylight visible illumination, but you don't need illumination in the day with that reticle.

Just ordered two of these one capped and one with HS turrets. I will sell the one I don't like out of the box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom