Get an ACOG?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol. Glad to hear it. So what do you think of the scope overall?

Overall, I really like it. Glass is as clear as the Trijicon Accupoint 5-20x50 that I have. Still not a fan of the illumination activation knob placement but really like that there is an off position in between each intensity level, instead of having to click through all of the levels to get to your preferred setting. The reticle is a bit small but picked it up quickly and gets better the more I use it. Need to remove and reinstall the throw lever since I didn't have anything to lubricate the joint with when I installed it.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Overall, I really like it. Glass is as clear as the Trijicon Accupoint 5-20x50 that I have. Still not a fan of the illumination activation knob placement but really like that there is an off position in between each intensity level, instead of having to click through all of the levels to get to your preferred setting. The reticle is a bit small but picked it up quickly and gets better the more I use it. Need to remove and reinstall the throw lever since I didn't have anything to lubricate the joint with when I installed it.

Glad to hear it. My only real complaint is the illumination. I would love for it to be day light bright.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I broke down and got an ACOG TA33G-H. I have to see what all the hubbub is about.

I prefer the green illumination over all others that trijicon offers. If I were going to get one, it would be the 33, or the 11. And I'm partial to the donut reticle with the horseshoe being a close second.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer the green illumination over all others that trijicon offers. If I were going to get one, it would be the 33, or the 11. And I'm partial to the donut reticle with the horseshoe being a close second.

I have used the EoTech and Aimpoint and they are nice, but now I have what some consider the tip of the spear. We shall see.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used the EoTech and Aimpoint and they are nice, but now I have what some consider the tip of the spear. We shall see.

I've ran the fixed 4x. I don't like the magnification at close range. The 1-4x are the closest thing I have found to a do it all optic. 1-6x or 1-8x would be in the same category.

Latest posts

Top Bottom