Getting into hunting shape

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I don't know ED I get regular exercise plus I'm not retired yet so I get plenty of activity at work too.. Hunting and wrassling beaver keeps me in pretty decent shape for me age.. The wife recently asked if I thought I was back in high school, ok so I didn't last long but it was good.. :blush:
Where do you work? Asking for a friend worried his wife is cheating when at work.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since I don't know ED I get regular exercise plus I'm not retired yet so I get plenty of activity at work too.. Hunting and wrassling beaver keeps me in pretty decent shape for me age.. The wife recently asked if I thought I was back in high school, ok so I didn't last long but it was good.. :blush:

My problem is that I and “Big Louie” are on 2 different schedules. Lately Louie likes to workout first thing in the morning and the “Gym” doesn’t like early customers, while I like to hit it and get SWOLE late in the evening. Luckily it’s just me in the “Gym” and I be sure to lock her doors up manually.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
This year I trained to go to the grand canyon, and hike to the bottom. I felt that the biggest help for that was stomping through chest deep grass looking for pigs over the summer. I suggest that. Load up a pack, or your hunting bag, with about 15-20lbs more than you normally would carry on a hunt, and go on a walk. Using my buddies GPS watch we figured that we would average 4-9 miles a day (depends on how lost we would get) and i would keep that in mind with my nonhunting hikes. Also, i found that on top of my legs, my hip flexors did the majority of the work. Working those bad boys out through stretches, weights, and even yoga made a world of difference when it came to being able to get out of the tent on day two.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's all kinds of hunting shape. You might be climbing a mountain in Alaska to shoot a Dall sheep.
You might be backpacking into the Rockies to shoot an elk.
You might be riding a four wheeler to your box blind equipped with a tv and a refrigerator to shoot a deer under a corn feeder.

SnowCamo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's all kinds of hunting shape. You might be climbing a mountain in Alaska to shoot a Dall sheep.
You might be backpacking into the Rockies to shoot an elk.
You might be riding a four wheeler to your box blind equipped with a tv and a refrigerator to shoot a deer under a corn feeder.

But I only sit in it when I’m consistently getting them on camera.

Latest posts

Top Bottom