• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City Girl Scout Cookies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CODE_3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
My daughter is selling girl scout cookies.

Thin mints-$4
Tagalongs-$4
Samoas -$4
Do-Si-Dos-$4
Toffee-Tastic-$5
Trefoils-$4
Savannah smiles-$4
S'mores-$5

Please contact me at 405-823-7330. FTF in Yukon. Cash or check. Checks need to be made out to Girl scouts troop 1
58d6f849d5c5212e16f63f2175ae466e.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
The answer is simple. Girl Scout Cookies are baked in two different bakeries, ABC/Interbake Foods and Little Brownie Bakers. Although there are some differences you should always be able to find Thin Mints, Do-Si-Dos (Peanut Butter Sandwiches) and Trefoil (Shortbread) cookies.

I know all that. I don't like the s'mores made by Little Brownies Bakery. I like the s'mores made by ABC. Thanks.

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
ABC bakery smores are completely drenched in chocolate, little brownie bakery smores look like crackers and taste just as dissapointing. Far NE Oklahoma still has ABC and the good cookies.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Ugh got burned out on the whole gsc year before last and don’t want to see any again. Plus I’ll take a big box of chips ahoy over them anytime.:) good luck

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Latest posts

Top Bottom