Giving new life to old car.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

Took the wife’s 93’ Del Sol to the body shop the other day. Fixing hail dents, interior and new paint. I know the cost will be more than the car is worth but, my wife likes it and doesn’t want a new one. It runs good and has been kept in good shape mechanically. Will post pictures of finished product.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man dent repair on thin steel I feel for you.
My wife loves her Pontiac Vibe but not the paint job.
She likes Burnt orange, I have thought of doing it in that color to make her like it more.

Like you are doing. Keep the wife happy.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Old cars are the best cars. I would rather have any one of several cars I have owned thru the years than any new one. A 65 Mustang, 73 El Camino, 76 Ford Elite, 65 Check pick up, etc, etc, etc. May not get the gas mileage but a lot more fun to drive.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife had one when they came out. Great car until the problems start, then it's a nickle and dime Honda. Oh, and the targa top seal at the a pillar and driver window will leak like a sieve in rain if you don't replace them. Ask me how I know.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's really cool if you ask me. I will have my truck until the day I die. I LOVE it -- more than Grumpy even ...:blush: It's got a few dents and dings but the day after I traded LoneWolf's Toyota pick-up truck for it the transmission went out. Neighbor who owns a transmission shop (RCorw on Council) gave me a good deal and fixed it up. Then I took it to Beneficial over in Moore and got a couple of kinks worked out ... Still don't have $4000 in it. I had a kid offer me $6000 for it so I figure I still have $2000 to play with. I'm happy as a bug in a rug ... It's comfortable, the heat and air work and it gets me from Point A to Point B every time I ask it to. That $30 tag and the low insurance payment aren't a bad deal either. Best of all is my monthly payment ... $0.00 each and every month ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom